Yacht Insurance option for my Great Lakes boating friends..

Links to Good Websites and Information.

Yacht Insurance option for my Great Lakes boating friends..

Postby DogDaze » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:19 am

Hey Guys,

After Super Storm Sandy and all the boating loss I started looking very closely at the Yacht Insurance Policy we had in place.. I did a LOT of research but it was time consuming and I was still uncertain as to what we wanted to do.. Knowing our current policy was in effect till mid-August I've been patiently procrastinating.. but knowing time was running out to make a decision, I asked good friends John & Kathy (R2C) who they were insured with..

Turns out they referred me to Chris VanTol of VanTol Insurance Group. 586-772-0650 or cvantol@vantolins.com
Personal & Marine Insurance Experts
http://www.vantolins.com/

First, I have to thank John & Kathy as Chris was very Prompt and Courteous & had a quote over within a few hours... He was also very prompt to reply to my emails and questions. Chris is a boater himself and he offered us the coverage we inquired about at a great price.. & yes saved us $$ too in the process. ;)
I have to mention he has some of the very best Carriers in the world.. so, that also helped put my mind at ease.

Naturally, I wanted to share our experience here w/others in the Great Lakes Area & suggest you give Chris a call or drop him an email. I'm most certain he will offer you the same quality of service as he did us.. I was VERY Impressed, he's a true professional.

I've attached his Bio here:
VanTol_bio_sheet.pdf
(748.48 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
After seeing his background, I knew right away this is who we wanted to work with for our Insurance needs.

Boaters helping other boaters is what it's all about and the beauty of the Cruisers Owners Forum..
Thanks again John & Kathy... and I'd also like to thank Chris as well.. :D

btw, if you talk to Chris, let him know you were referred by us here on the Cruisers Owners Forum.
Joe & Sheryl
Dog Daze II - 1998 Cruisers 3575
Home Port: Cedar Point, Ohio
-- The Rockin' Roller Coast
DogDaze
Captain

Re: Yacht Insurance option for my Great Lakes boating friend

Postby R2C » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Two Thumbs up!

Glad Chris came through for you and it worked out... AND hoping you never need to "use his service" for Dog Daze ;)
John & Kathy
2005 Cruisers 400 Express
Tough Ship
Lake St Clair, MI
R2C
Executive Officer

Return to Frequently Used Resources